RE: [Discuss-gnuradio]How to install python-numpy&&libboost on Ubuntu sy

From: JackyYang
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio]How to install python-numpy&&libboost on Ubuntu system
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 04:44:16 +0800

Hi:

I try to enable the "universe" and "multiverse" repositories, but it is not
use.
I try to ask someone on internet, that he is use Ubuntu 7.04.
He can search the "python-numpy" in the Synaptic, he say maybe Ubnutu not
support python-numpy at 6.10.

And I try to use "apt-get" command to installed, but the same result too.

If I use Ubnutu 7.04 to install GNURadio, is it ok?