Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem: Accessing RX-B of the basic Rx daughterb

From: Karthik Vijayraghavan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem: Accessing RX-B of the basic Rx daughterboard
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:39:20 -0800

Ah this is exactly what I have been grappling with as well. Basically
you need to set the MUX _such that_ you can access the two setting
simultaneously. If you have the gnuradio source you, look at the file

For more than one signal, you can no longer use the
usrp.determine_rx_mux_value(u,rx_subdev_spec) method. Instead you have
to set the MUX by hand. The crucial line is

This sets all the Q channels to zero (because of 0xf) and routes ADC1
to I1, ADC2 to I2 etc. To seperate them