Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Underrun (using libusrp only)

From: 'Eric Blossom'
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Underrun (using libusrp only)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:26:40 -0800

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 06:04:52PM +0100, Per Zetterberg wrote:
> I have tried now with a better computer (Dell620) - same results.

Did you check to see if the machine is running at full speed?  That
is, not throttled back to save power?

> Is the USB-rate in transmit-only 32MByte/sec ?

Yes.  The USB is half-duplex.  We can sustain a total of 32MB/s as the
sum of the Tx and Rx data rates.

Have  you tried running usrp_fft.py -d 8?
Does it work without overruns?

Admin note: please be sure to use the "Reply-to-All" command in your
mailer.  The list isn't getting copied on your replies.

Eric