[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM packets

From: Crespi Floriana
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM packets
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:51:18 +0100

Hi,
I have a problem with OFDM system.
I transmit OFDM signal at 2.4 GHz, but I receive half of the total packets.
Moreover, only half of the packets received are correct.
CRC controller is perfect but i want a ber estimate, so I change the
payload (binary file) and I  receive check bit by bit.
The result of my alteration test is similar than CRC test.
I have a lot of frequency offset, therefore I change manually the frequency
receiver.
I use revision 6845 and RFX 2400.
Example with crc:
The final packet I receive:
ok: False      pktno 4602   n_rcvd 1300       n_right 83

Why can't i get all the packets?
Could you help me??

I'm testing OFDM system without USRP and none of the packets are lost.

Thanks a lot.