[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in making gr-usrp

From: Phaysal Khan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in making gr-usrp
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 14:56:44 +1100

Hey folks,

I got this working by using
python setup.py install COMPILER=cygwin WXPORT=msw BUILD_GLCANVAS=0 BUILD_GIZMOS=0 UNICODE=0

instead of
python setup.py install WXPORT=msw BUILD_GLCANVAS=0 BUILD_GIZMOS=0 UNICODE=0 --compiler=cygwin

Thxn to George, who suggested the same. :)

Now I am trying to "make" gnuradio, but when it comes to "Making all in gr-usrp", it gives me error saying

no rule to make target 'usrp1.i' needed by 'usrp1.cc'. stop.

now i need to use USRP, so can "make" gnuradio by disabling gr-usrp. Any suggestion for this?!

Faisal A. Khan
Doctral Candidate
University of New South Wales
NSW 2052, Sydney, Australia