Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 3.1.2rc0 tarballs available fortesting

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 3.1.2rc0 tarballs available fortesting
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 07:59:39 -0400

Robert Walker wrote:

The installation instructions for MinGW are still geared toward 3.0.  I
believe 3.1 requires Python 2.5/NumPy rather than Python 2.4/Numeric.
Is that correct?  Also, have any other dependencies changed?

It has been a while since I have reviewed these instructions. GNU Radio 3.1 needs NumPy but still works fine with Python 2.4. I am not aware of other dependencies that have changed. I will check and update the wiki for 3.1.2 when that release is finalized.

-- Don W.