RE: [Discuss-gnuradio]Why I can't success run example : FM Receiver

From: JackyYang
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio]Why I can't success run example : FM Receiver
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 01:03:14 +0800

Could be a number of problems:
+ The module "mc4020" is wasn't compiled / installed in the first place;

How could I install it?(My system is Ubnutu7.10, and I am step by step see
this page http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UbuntuInstall)

+ PYTHONPATH isn't correct to find it;

I am sure I can run other gnuradio-example program.(Is that mean PYTHONPATH
ok?)

+ code is too old, and no longer works with the SVN trunk (or release
tarball).=

That is too bad, has any way can I get example code to run FM receiver?

Thank your answer!!

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/exploring-gnuradio.html