Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a call for a better wiki

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a call for a better wiki
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:49:21 -0400

Greg Troxel wrote:
My take is that after we have some content, and it becomes too much to
be listed on the front page, then it will make sense to have more
organized intro pages.

Right, or the better we organize the intro pages the easier it is to see what kind of documentation we want and what is missing.

Personally, I think the how to build a block and exploring gnu radio guides should be integrated into the wiki as a start. They should be broken down to be much less daunting, and by having them in the wiki we can actually edit them :) For example, they are a bit out of date with flow_graph and friends gone, but only Eric has the key.

I really think that each of these guides could be broken down into multiple wiki pages to make them a bit more readable.

- George