[Discuss-gnuradio] a question about wx.App()

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] a question about wx.App()
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 08:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

hello, everybody!

I am reading wfm_rcv_gui.py (usrp_wfm_rcv.py), but there are something confusing me!

1, there should be a class wx.App(), from which stdapp is derived! But where can I find it, what is the path of it? i have checked out the path: usr/lib/python2.5/sitepackages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wx, but there is no file named App()! Where is it?

3, How can i find the entire code of Mainloop(), a method of class App()???

Thank you!!!

Bill