Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new 802.11b receiver

From: Mohammad Hamed Firooz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new 802.11b receiver
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 12:47:29 -0600

 Hi
the Verilog code is uploaded. You can download it here: http://span.ece.utah.edu/download/form7.html
Sorry for delay.

regards,
hamed

Quoting Brian Padalino <address@hidden>:

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 1:02 AM, Mohammad Hamed Firooz
<address@hidden> wrote:
  Hi,
 As you may know, BBN guys have developed a receiver for 802.11b. But
 due to the USB limitation, they had to cut the spectrum which leads to
 low SNR. We have developed a new receiver by doing some operation
 (especially de-spreading) inside the FPGA (before sending data to USB).
 Therefore, our receiver use the whole spectrum to abstract the data.
 you can find more information and the codes in our website:
 http://span.ece.utah.edu/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.80211bReceiver

So, where's the Verilog for the changed FPGA build?

Brian