[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Cygwin install problem

From: Don Ward
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Cygwin install problem
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:08:00 -0400

Don - Thanks for the info. I tried this but initially had a problem with the first export statement due to the space before the equal sign. Apparently that's not allowed. After that, configure went ok but I got the following problem during make:

g++: I/usr/local/include/SDL: No such file or directory
In file included from video_sdl.cc:3585:
video_sdl_sink_uc.h:28:17: SDL.h: No such file or directory
[...]

Sorry about that.  The first line got garbled.  Instead of

export SDL_CFLAGS =I/usr/local/include/SDL

it should read:

export SDL_CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include/SDL

(no space, but with "-").

-- Don W.