Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help with tuning RFX2400 MIMO_b, weird RX results

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help with tuning RFX2400 MIMO_b, weird RX results
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:22:36 -0400

George:

The flattened ellipsoid is in the eye of the beholder. ;-). It isn't really. It is the aspect ratio of your gnuplot. You are clipped and it appears there is a slight DC bias on the I channel to plus DC (pushed slightly to the right).

Bob

George Nychis wrote:
I'm getting a little closer...
http://cyprus.cmcl.cs.cmu.edu/tmp/flex_graphs/closer.jpg

it looks like I'm clipping a little bit, and is that "wide circle" effect a result of DC offset?

- George

Long, Jeffrey P. wrote:
Kind of looks like it is clipping to me and possibly some DC offset
problems.
-Jeff