Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Another question about making a signal processing

From: Zhenghao Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Another question about making a signal processing block
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:46:03 -0400

Thanks for the help! I will check it.

automake has been complaining about not being able tofind PYTHON variable:

    src/lib/Makefile.am:55: Python sources seen but `PYTHON' is undefined

After adding `AM_PATH_PYTHON' micro to Makefile.am, automake does not
complain any more. I actually don't think I should be doing this
because it should be automatically done, I guess. The missing of the
CC variable may due to the same problem.

Thanks again for the help!

Zhenghao