[Discuss-gnuradio] BasicRx Daugterboard Frequency Wrapping

From: isaacgerg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] BasicRx Daugterboard Frequency Wrapping
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 06:27:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
  I am hooked up to the BasicRx Daughterboard and wrote a simple applicate
using the GRC to survey the spectrum from 1MHz to 250MHz and run the user
tunable output through the WFM Demodulator.  I can get FM radio stations in
the 88-108MHz region just find.  However, I am also getting copies of these
stations at frequencies higher and lower than this range!!!  It's as if the
frequency I request is out of range and the tuner wraps around.  What's
going on here?  When I tune to 50MHz, I expect to be at 50MHz, not some
other frequency!

Also, why are there two Rx outputs on this daugther board?  How do they
differ?  Maybe my problem is here.

Thanks,
Isaac