[Discuss-gnuradio] Modify bandwidth of carriers in OFDM modulation(OFDM.

From: matteo zunino
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modify bandwidth of carriers in OFDM modulation(OFDM.py)
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 15:02:05 +0200

Hi,

I would like to do an OFDM simulator and to do it, i've take the benchmark simulator in Gnuradio_examples. My aim is to give as input the bandwidth of the carriers in which i wil divide my signal.
But i don't know how e where i can find where is define the bandwidth, i try to check for it but i fail. Somebody can tell me where is define this variable? (PS : from practical experiences i find the it's more or less 1 KHz)

thanks

Windows Live Mobile Collegati a Messenger dal tuo cellulare!