Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fpga_regs*.h and libusrp.so missing fromDebian/Ub

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fpga_regs*.h and libusrp.so missing fromDebian/Ubuntu binary packages
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 06:44:59 -0700

Per Zetterberg wrote:

> I don't think the libusrp.so link is included in libusrp0-dev. I had to add
> it.

The file debian/libusrp0c2a.install has a line:

usr/lib/libusrp02ca.so.*

...which should be:

usr/lib/libusrp02ca.so*

The two header files you mentioned are not currently installed into
$(prefix)/include/gnuradio, so they don't get put into the binary
packages.  That will require a change to:

usrp/firmware/include/Makefile.am

Both of these changes will be done on the trunk and will get included in
release 3.1.3, but you can make the modifications locally if you want.

> A beginners question:
> Is the debian libraries built using the shell scripts build_all.sh,
> build_bins.h and build_src.sh ?

Yes, but these are undocumented and might change without notice.  You
also need to have a few additional Debian packages installed
(svn-buildpackage, debhelper, etc.), which are not documented.

Assuming you figure those out, just run build_all.sh from within the
debian directory to create all the packages.