Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: SVN Compile Error Under Cygwin: Omnithread St

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: SVN Compile Error Under Cygwin: Omnithread Stuff
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:09:18 -0400

Hi Sivaram,

"Narayanan, Sivaramasubramanian (R&T)"  wrote:

 I'm trying to Install GNU Radio using Cygwin in my Windows
system. When I do make, I get the following error:

/cygdrive/c/gnuradio-3.1.2/gnuradio-core/src/lib/swig/gnuradio_swig_py_r
untime.c

c:(.text+0x34fa4): undefined reference to `omni_thread::init_t::init_t()'

[...]

I referred the patches given in the following pages:

I applied the patch given in the site
http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/ticket/138, but my error still exists.

I also tried the makefile.patch by Don Ward given in the URL:

I still run with the same problem. Kindly suggest me ways to get out of
this.

The latest patch and instructions on how to use it are given in the wiki at http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/CygwinInstallMain.

Be sure to do the "./bootstrap" after applying the patch.

With any luck, this should be the last release to have this problem.

-- Don W.