[Discuss-gnuradio] How hard would it be?

From: KevinZ
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How hard would it be?
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:27:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm a grad student looking into gnuRadio/USRP for a project and had a
question. Looking everything over, it's all very intimidating. None of the
people I work with are coders, nor do we have a lot of experience with RF
hardware. We're hoping to basically output RF range signals (sine waves) for
jamming type purposes. How difficult would you all estimate it would be to
get such a basic system running?

Thanks!