[Discuss-gnuradio] Random sampling

From: dustin_m
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Random sampling
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:00:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All...

I am new to gnuradio and the USRP and I am trying to find a way to send
pseudorandomly selected samples from the ADC down the USB pipe to gnuradio
for processing.  I have an algorithm for selecting the samples, but I am not
sure as to which parts of the Verilog source files I need to change in order
to reconfigure the FPGA for my needs.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate

Thanks a lot...