Re: Re[Discuss-gnuradio] al-time video receiving?

From: Lin HUANG
Subject: Re: Re[Discuss-gnuradio] al-time video receiving?
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:14:48 +0800

You may try 'VideoLAN'. It supports IP streaming output and input. Then you can make your TX RX as an IP tunnel.

BR
HUANG Lin

2008/6/19, Brook Lin <address@hidden>:

Hi All,

I am using benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py to transmit and receive video
file. For now, I have a video file to transmit, and at the receiver side, I
save the received data to a file, then use a media player to play it. This
part works fine. However, how about if I want to do a real-time video
receiving? How to sink received data directly to a media player, instead of
saving them as a file first?

Thanks,
Brook