[Discuss-gnuradio] how to use simple_correlator

From: mehdimolu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use simple_correlator
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 04:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I want to use simple_correlator and I saw in [1] that input of simple
correlator has to be oversampled 8 times, but how it is done I don't know.
When I look at fsk.rx code, input of simple_correlator is "fmdemod" and out
put is feed to a file.
Actually I want to connect a simple_framer to a simple_correlator but
meanwhile what I have to do in order the input of correlator be oversampled
8 times I don't know.
Any help is appreciated.
Mehdi

[1]http://www.nabble.com/Help-using-simple_framer-and-simple_correlator-td1515282.html#a1538068