RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark_ofdm_tx Benchmark_ofdm_rx

From: matteo zunino
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark_ofdm_tx Benchmark_ofdm_rx
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 16:54:22 +0200

> Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:04:54 -0700
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark_ofdm_tx Benchmark_ofdm_rx
>
> On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 11:37:22AM +0200, matteo zunino wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > i've a question about these two functions. My aim is to modify these
> > benchmarks in order to create a trasmission system that can choose
> > to put on a single carrier a BPSK or a QPSK modulation. My problem
> > is this one, how can i comunicate to the receiver what carriers are
> > BPSk adn what QPSK?
> >
> > Thanks a lot
>
> This is typically done by sending some kind of 'map' at the low rate
> at the beginning of packet. Take a look at WiMAX to see how
> complicated this can get ;)
>
> Eric

I 've seen it ;) but i've problem too even if i konw what carriers are BPSK and what are QPSK. I've studied how to modify ofdm.py in order to transmitt for example the first 10 signals with BPSK modulation and tre other with QPSK, but when i want to demodulate, i don't know which point of gr_ofdm_frame_sink.cc i must modify to demodulate correctly. Do you think my project is possible actually in gnuradio OFDM?

Live Search Maps Vorresti un pub diverso dal solito? Cercalo con Live Search Maps!