[Discuss-gnuradio] Implement GSM transceiver using Nokia 3310

From: gohar anwar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implement GSM transceiver using Nokia 3310
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:14:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am working in the project in which i want to implement the GSM receiver and transmitter.
I want to take input for gnu radio from First IF stage(71Mhz) or 2nd IF stage (13 MHZ) of a mobile PCB.
For this purpose i am using the PCB of Nokia 3310. Can u tell me that what exactly is the point on the PCB of nokia 3310 from where i should extract one of these frequencies? Is the encryption at this stage is the same as of the 900Mhz or 1800Mhz signal?