[Discuss-gnuradio] Internal error message from usrp_prims.cc

From: Philip Balister
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Internal error message from usrp_prims.cc
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 09:36:27 -0400

Well, hacking the hack so the code compiles still gets me the internal
error message. Does anyone understand what this code is trying to do?
Can I just remove these tests? I'm trying to get the usrp code running
with the development version of libusb.

static struct usb_dev_handle *
usrp_open_interface (struct usb_device *dev, int interface, int altinterface)
{
  struct usb_dev_handle *udh = usb_open (dev);
  if (udh == 0)
    return 0;

  if (dev != dev_handle_to_dev (udh)){
    fprintf (stderr, "%s:%d: internal error!\n", __FILE__, __LINE__);
    abort ();
  }

Philip