Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Auto T/R Switching with Inband code

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Auto T/R Switching with Inband code
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:32:30 -0400

Eric Blossom wrote:

Hi Ketan!

I can't think of any reason that auto t/r shouldn't work with the
inband code... unless some control signal that it needs wasn't
connected to the master_control module in the inband case.

Hi Ketan,

I'm not sure which RBF you're using from us. I'd suggest the latest one in the trunk. Older ones we had made some modifications to master control. But the latest, we did not touch it at all, so there is no chance this might happen.

- George