Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Auto T/R Switching with Inband code

From: Ketan Mandke
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Auto T/R Switching with Inband code
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 17:26:58 -0500

After doing some further testing, it seems that using
"inband_2rxhb_2tx.rbf" allowed us to properly do automatic t/r
switching (even with the use of just one channel). We could not get
this functionality working correctly with "inband_1rxhb_1tx.rbf".
Maybe this rbf was not rebuilt after applying whatever fixes George
was referring to? Anyway, thanks a lot for your help.

--
Ketan Mandke