Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR platform other than usrp with gnuradio

From: Anand Prabhu Subramanian
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR platform other than usrp with gnuradio
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 06:39:49 -0400

Thanks Bob.

-Anand

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 6:29 AM, Bob McGwier <address@hidden> wrote:
Look at gr-msdd6000 and you will see how an IP based device was interfaced
to gr.  You device will need different controls of course but it should
definitely give you a helping start.  UDP is the chosen transfer mechanism
but TCP is also supported.

Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"Trample the slow ....  Hurdle the dead"