[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_rx_cfile

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_rx_cfile
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:03:56 +0200

Hi

I need to get USRP samples from Gnuradio to C++.  Eric mentioned that
a fifo with usrp_rx_cfile is the best approach to do this.  All the
examples that I see use file_sink.  How should I use usrp_rx_cfile?
Is it just like usrp_rx_cfile(gr.sizeof_gr_comples,filename)?  Then
just one more question.  If I am sampling at 500kHz (d=128), I will
get 1million samples per second when I read this in C++, real first,
then complex, and so on, right?

Thank you very much.

Sebastiaan