Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic RX. - usrp_wfm_rcv.py

From: Rita's pfc
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic RX. - usrp_wfm_rcv.py
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:03:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for the answer.
I did what you told me about "-f 100M", but it happened the same. I tried to
do with usrp_wfm_rcv_nogui.py and it happened the same. About the antenna, I
supposed that just a simple peace of metal hooked on the daughterboard would
be enough. Should I buy a specific antenna for any frequency in FM band that
I wanted to listen with the Basic RX? Maybe it's a stupid question. Sorry
for that.
Thank you