[Discuss-gnuradio] Question on OFDM

From: Brook Lin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question on OFDM
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am trying to do a multi-carrier transmission. I went through the
benchmark_ofdm_tx.py and benchmark_ofdm_rx.py files. How can I set the
specific subcarrier? Say, -d 32 --fft-length=512 --occupied-tones=200. What
I understand is that a 2M bandwidth is divided into 512 subcarriers, and 200
subcarriers are used. How are these 200 used subcarriers allocated? How I
should do if I only want to use the first and the last subcarrier or other
specific subcarrier?

Thanks,
Brook Lin