[Discuss-gnuradio] compare data from usrp_siggen.py and usrp_oscope.py

From: James Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] compare data from usrp_siggen.py and usrp_oscope.py
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:34:04 -0400

Hi,

I compared the data from usrp_siggen.py and usrp_oscope.py using matlab,
but wave from usrp_oscope.py data has twice longer wavelength.
Could you tell me why this happaned? do I have to change the parameters?
Also, I added the

self.connect(self.txpath, gr.file_sink (gr.sizeof_gr_complex, "data.dat"))

in the benchmark_ofdm_tx.py to get data.
However, there are huge amplitude difference between the wave from usrp_oscope.py data and the wave from benchmark_ofdm_tx.py data.
I used the function http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Octave
Could you give me some idea?
Thank you.

James,