Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "How to Write a Signal Processing Block" vaguenes

From: Randy Heiland
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "How to Write a Signal Processing Block" vagueness
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:41:17 -0400

Python is looking for a module literally named "my_new_package". You should simply substitute "my_new_package" with whatever Python module/ file (e.g. cool_block.py) that you write. And you might want to create/keep your module in a local directory and simply append that directory path to your PYTHONPATH environment variable.