Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a question about oscope GUI

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a question about oscope GUI
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 01:03:52 -0400

Yes, when the oscope is given a complex signal, the I and Q components of the complex signal are represented as channel 1 and channel 2.

You can also switch the scope to XY mode and view your complex signal as a constellation plot.

This is valid for both the old and the new gl scope plotter.

-josh

Pu, Di wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if the "ch1" and "ch2" in the O'scope GUI (when you run
./usrp_oscope.py) represent the I and Q of a complex signal. Please let me know. Thank you very
much!

Sincerely,
Di