[Discuss-gnuradio] Filterbank Performance

From: Ryan Pape
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filterbank Performance
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:32:57 -0500

All,

I need to access roughly 60+ 12.5khz frequencies spread out randomly
over 4mhz.  I have successfully deployed the filterbank, with smaller
bandwidth (1Mhz), I but start to get overruns at anything above 1Mhz,
even with most of the ports on the filterbank hooked to a null sink.

I'm running on dual dual-core Mac Pro.  Would MP-Sched code that was
discussed be beneficial in this instance?  Is the filterbank an
inappropriate solution for this application?

Thanks in advance.

Ryan