Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:03:19 -0500

George Nychis wrote:

Douglas Geiger wrote:

Right - I had forgotten about those changes. I have made my local copy of the 80211b code work with the hier_block2. I have on my list of things to do to make sure I can publish these changes so other folks can make it work with the latest gnuradio code. Sounds like I now have a good reason to get on top of that task (along with pushing out my local updates to the multi_usrp code to work with hier_block2 as well).
Doug

Hi Doug,

Any chance you could push a diff to the list for updating the BBN code for the newest GNU Radio trunk?

Thanks!
George
Working on it - I made a whole bunch of changes, and I need to find which ones were just to get it working with the hier_block2, and which were my messing around with things. If you don't hear from me by the end of the week feel free to bug me again!
Doug

--
Doug Geiger
Research Assistant