Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:03:19 -0500

George Nychis wrote:

Douglas Geiger wrote:

Right - I had forgotten about those changes. I have made my local copy of the 80211b code work with the hier_block2. I have on my list of things to do to make sure I can publish these changes so other folks can make it work with the latest gnuradio code. Sounds like I now have a good reason to get on top of that task (along with pushing out my local updates to the multi_usrp code to work with hier_block2 as well).

Hi Doug,

Any chance you could push a diff to the list for updating the BBN code for the newest GNU Radio trunk?

Working on it - I made a whole bunch of changes, and I need to find which ones were just to get it working with the hier_block2, and which were my messing around with things. If you don't hear from me by the end of the week feel free to bug me again!

Doug Geiger
Research Assistant
Communications and Signal Processing Lab
Oklahoma State University