[Discuss-gnuradio] Adding my blocks to GRC

From: Karthik Vijayraghavan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding my blocks to GRC
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 04:45:18 -0700

I installed gnuradio from the trunk for using grc which is now bundled
with gnuradio. I am trying to add my own block to the list of blocks
that are available in grc. I saw a list of templates in
gnuradio/grc/data/platforms/python/blocks/ . There are a whole bunch
of block-templates there and I think I will be able to figure out how
to write the xml templates for my own block. In addition to that I saw
gnuradio/grc/data/platforms/python/blocks/block_tree.xml which lists
how the blocks are arranged, so I think I should insert my block there
once I create its template. Is there more to this?

Thanks,
Karthik