Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Patch 3/3: db specific patches

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Patch 3/3: db specific patches
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 12:06:23 -0700

Stefan Brüns wrote:

> What but be the best way to get any changes into trunk or a branch as soon as
> possible? First, there are some changes possible in Toms branch to get it
> more in line with trunk. Clearly there are other parts which are not in
> trunk, but in Toms branch (eg the usrp_basic::db(...) method and related
> stuff), which have to be merged into trunk. And there are some changes which
> should be applied to Toms branch to make the patch and the codebase as small
> as possible.

All the work on the C++ db code has been merged into a feature branch
based on a very recent trunk:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/branches/features/cppdb

Fortunately, very little had to be changed to work with the current
trunk vs. the one the development branch was based on, so you shouldn't
expect any surprises in the actual daughterboard code.  Any future
changes to the code, as well as some wider testing, will happen here.

Right now there are some issues regarding compatibility with the
original Python implementations; we're working through that.