Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On Off Keying

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On Off Keying
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:53:08 -0700

Johnathan Corgan wrote:
On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Brian Padalino <address@hidden> wrote:

Don't some of the daughterboards also have some AGC built in?  I can
see if the interpolation rate is not high enough, the signal power
will not go down enough (especially after the RRC filtering) to really
look like much of a difference if any due to the AGC circuitry and
other transients that may occur on signals quickly coming on then off.

None  of the daughterboards have AGC as far as I'm aware (Matt,
correct me if I'm wrong on this.)

It is not automatic, but there is gain control under software control.

Matt