RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] error in ./configure

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] error in ./configure
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:35:06 -0400

Follow the instructions for your distribution given on the wiki

Here:  http://gnuradio.org/trac

On this page click on build.  The click on your distribution.  Had you done this to begin with, you would have installed all of the python development needs and never would have seen this message.

Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair

NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.

“Trample the slow ....  Hurdle the dead"