Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:08:52 -0400

Hi all,

I have gotten permission to upload the SPAN 802.11b full-bandwidth receiver code to CGRAN:
https://www.cgran.org/wiki/SPAN80211b

This gives us a central repository where we can all edit/maintain the code so that it runs with current version of GNU Radio. If you make changes to the SPAN code, could you register an account on CGRAN and update it in the repository? That way people always have access to the newest version of the code.

I think you're also making BBN 802.11 code changes to make it run with the current trunk. I haven't gotten permission to add the BBN code to CGRAN yet, but if so it would be great if we could keep it up to date there also.

Thanks!
George