[Discuss-gnuradio] What kind of spectrum sensing method does usrp use ?

From: Su Jinzhao
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] What kind of spectrum sensing method does usrp use ?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:55:02 +0800

Hi,

I want to do some research on cognitive radio network with usrp, so I am more concern about what kind of spectrum sensing method does usrp adopt?

       I know that there are such spectrum sensing methods at present to determine which spectrum has been occupied by primary user: Matched Filter Detection, Energy Detection, Cyclostationary Feature Detection, and Interference Temperature,
I read through the file usrp_spectrum_sense.py in directory "gnuradio-3.1.2/gnuradio-examples/python/usrp", but I didn't find the answer.

       Does anyone know, please tell me which method does usrp adopt in spectrum sensing or where to search, thanks in advance.

--
Su Jinzhao