[Discuss-gnuradio] About OFDM modulation

From: Pablo Mendoza
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] About OFDM modulation
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:39:47 -0600

Hi!
I am working with an OFDM modulator for digital radio. I use a 4096-point IFFT implemented in a FPGA, and because this is my sampling frequency 4.096MHz. At the final of my system i need to obtain an analog signal. The problem is that my DAC works with an 80MHz clock. I can interpolate my signal (originaly at Fs=4.096MHz) to 81.196MHz but not to 80MHz. Then my question are:

What problems might I have in the case of using the DAC at a frequency of 80MHz?
--
Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein