Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fractional_interpolator_cc?

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fractional_interpolator_cc?
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:33:04 -0700

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Definitely upside down.
>
> Johnathan, can you please fix and add real QA code please?

I have added ticket #309 for this.  Since fixing it will require a
change to the block semantics (and we're not sure who is using it),
the plan is to rename this block to something else at the same time as
getting the arguments correct.  This is so 3rd party code that uses
this block won't suddenly start silently failing (instead they'll get
a compile time error).

-Johnathan