Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] find not working with USRP2

From: Hariharan Rahul
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] find not working with USRP2
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:19:26 -0400

Tim Newman wrote:
Silly question but did you make sure the SD card is secured in the SD memory
slot?

Actually, you hit the nail on the head! I was not aware that the SD card even needed to be plugged in for the USRP2 to work, because I figured the bootstrapping code for the ethernet was in an EEPROM or some on-board non volatile memory. I figured the SD card was only necessary if I wanted to load my own personal custom code on the FPGA.

I just plugged the SD card in and everything works like a charm.

Thanks!
Rahul

Tim Newman