Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Netgear GA511

From: Catalin Lacatus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Netgear GA511
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:49:46 -0500

Thanks Johnathan,

1. I am using the right port. With the command: /find_usrps –e eth4.

2. However, I just downloaded the SD card Firmware images for USRP2 from *http*://*gnuradio*.*org*/releases/usrp2-bin/trunk <http://gnuradio.org/releases/usrp2-bin/trunk> just released (earlier I was using default firmware from 09/22/08). I downloaded all files there and tried to boot my USRP2. This time I am not seeing any green lights while or after booting. Please let me know if firmware could make any difference. I am using recent svn (downloaded a week ago).

Please advise.

Thank you,