[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about SD-Card Redear and USRP2

From: Matigakis Emmanouil
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about SD-Card Redear and USRP2
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:21:07 +0200

Hi,

the SD-Card reader that is available from Ettus Research is specifically made for the USRP2?
Is it possible to use the SD-Card reader of my laptop to program the SD-Cards?

We are having problem setting the gain in the USRP2 PGAs. Could it be because of the firmware?
I saw in another message in the mailing list that there maybe incompatibilities of the firmware
that was shipped with the USRP2 and the current svn code.

Thanks
Manolis.