[Discuss-gnuradio] massive buffering occurring

From: Brett L. Trotter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] massive buffering occurring
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:53:53 -0500

I've got a couple proprietary transmitter and receiver blocks here with
some other custom blocks in the flowgraph, and the problem I'm seeing is
that I seem to be building up a really large buffer of data that hasn't
been transmitted out of the USRP yet. I'm guessing I've missed something
with regards to the set_relative_rate? Can someone explain or point me
to documentation that does, how to minimize the buffering to a sane rate
relative to the consumption?