Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] aU on FM

From: Paul Miller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] aU on FM
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 01:46:50 -0400

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 7:39 PM, Inderaj Bains <address@hidden> wrote:
> aUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaU

Also, what is this?  I see it on some apps and not others.  It appears
to be a feature of python's raw_input() except that it only happens
while the alsa audio stuff is loaded.  I couldn't figure it out and
imagined it was peculiar to my platform.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
107 jumps, 43.5 minutes of freefall, 83.4 freefall miles.