[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Schematic disaccord with real board

From: PAtrick Gerber
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Schematic disaccord with real board
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:55:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all,

I have bought an USRP board from Ettus Research with different radio daugtherboards.
I have made some measurement on this board around the clock distribution.

I think my board does not exactly comply with it's schematic (from the GNU Radio Trac). For example on the schematic, the clock out SMA connector is connected on pin 23 of the AD9513. On my board I can see that the same connector is connected to the pin 27 of the AD9513. This second connection seems better than the one in the schematic.

Where can I find the right schematics for my USRP board (rev. 4.5) and/or the latest version of the USRP schematics ?

Thanks in advance.

Patrick