Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re : Schematic of the USRP rev. 4.5

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re : Schematic of the USRP rev. 4.5
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:14:06 -0800

It is in usrp-hw/trunk/usrp

PAtrick Gerber wrote:

Hello all,

I am sorry to insist but I really need the schematic of the USRP board revision 4.5. I have looked on the SVN repository (http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/usrp-hw/trunk/USRP_REV_4_2) but this schematic is not right (see my previous post about clock connection). Does anybody have a link on a pdf version of the 4.5 revison ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S: Sorry for my previous blank post I have some problems with my webmail...